Be the first to review this product.
Bauer XLP Custom Build
ALL SKATES ARE HAND-BUILT AND TAKE APPROXIMATELY 7 DAYS TO DISPATCH
Brand new for 2021, these ice hockey boots are hand-built, converted and ready for quad skate use and takes approximately 45 minutes to build each pair.
These skates are supplied without wheels so you'll need a set of wheels to roll - either use your existing wheels or purchase a new set from our Deals on Wheels page, offering discounts on ALL wheel + bearing combos >> CLICK HERE <<
Bauer Skates have been sold in the UK since 1979 and the "go-to" brand for many UK/European skaters offering great value for money, quality and strength. The boots are perfect for skaters of all abilities and recommended for Recreational Use - this means you are able to Street Skate, Jam Skate, Speed Skate, skate around the park, Roller Disco and use for leisure without any problems. They are a great all-around quality pair of skates for everyday use.
Select your normal trainer shoe size (no need for a larger or smaller size) - for a full explanation of Skate Sizing > CLICK HERE <
- Quarter Package: Injected comp weave quarter
- Lining Material: fleece liner (blue)
- Ankle Padding: Anaform ankle pads
- Tongue: 30oz felt
- Footbed: EVA form with (grey) metatarsal guard
- White & Black Laces
- Brites Skate Plates (Black) - Upgrade to COLOUR PLATES for £10
- Brites Toe Stop or Skate Plugz (10 colours to choose)
Add your choice of Wheels and Bearings using the Deals on Wheels Page > HERE
OPTIONS TO UPGRADE & PERSONALISE YOUR SKATES
- Add Colour Matched trucks * EXCLUSIVE TO QUAD-SKATES *
- Add a backstop or colour backstop to left, right or both boots
- Add Colour Laces to match your colour scheme
- Upgrade bushings to match your skating style
- Add a Skate Pack = choice of skate bag + optional Brites Bearings Clean Pack