Be the first to review this product.
Bauer XLS + Airwave Street 62mm/78A
Brand new for 2021, these ice hockey boots are hand-built, converted and ready for quad skate use and takes approximately 45 minutes to build each pair. Choose your preferred colour combination to make your perfect pair of Bauer Roller Skates.
Bauer Skates have been sold in the UK since 1979 and the "go-to" brand for many UK/European skaters offering great value for money, quality and strength. The boots are perfect for skaters of all abilities and recommended for Recreational Use - this means you are able to Street Skate, Jam Skate, Speed Skate, skate around the park, Roller Disco and use for leisure without any problems. They are a great all-around quality pair of skates for everyday use.
Select your normal trainer shoe size (no need for a larger or smaller size) - for a full explanation of Skate Sizing > CLICK HERE <
- Quarter Package: Injected comp weave quarter
- Lining Material: Microfiber (lime green)
- Ankle Padding: Anaform ankle pads
- Tongue: 30oz felt
- Footbed: EVA form
- White Laces
- Brites Toe Stop (colour matched to trucks)
- Airwave Street 62mm, 78A Super High Rebound Urethane wheels - perfect for indoor and outdoor skating
- ABEC5 Bearings or upgrade from £10 to Skate Rated Bearings (much better quality)
- Fully assembled and ready to roll
OPTIONS TO UPGRADE & PERSONALISE YOUR SKATES
- Colour Matched trucks * EXCLUSIVE TO QUAD-SKATES * ##OFFER##
- Add a backstop or colour backstop to left, right or both boots
- Add Colour Laces to match your colour scheme
- Upgrade bearings to Skate Rated for improved smoothness/speed
- Upgrade bushings to match your skating style
- Upgrade to Brites Skate Plugz (for jam/dance skating) and replace the standard toe stops (10 colours to choose from)
- Add a Skate Pack = choice of skate bag + optional Brites Bearings Clean Pack