1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Quad-Skates.co.uk.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging in an unused condition. Items returned in a damaged condition are not eligible for a refund.
3. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods you wish to return in an unused condition, and the original postage and packaging charges made (where applicable). You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. Our returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and the postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be completed.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know how your refund will be processed and credit your original method of payment, within 14 days. We reserve the right to apply a charge for the loss in value if goods returned if any damage or costs incurred with the return of any item. This includes any damage to products, custom fees for non receipt of goods or unpaid return postage fees.
9. If you haven't received a refund where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
12. When returning any item for refund/repair/replacement - we recommend using a tracked parcel delivery service. Lost parcels remain the responsibility of the sender (customer) to ensure they arrive in a timely and suitable condition. When packing your item(s), please ensure the parcel is sealed from water ingress and securely fastened to prevent items from spilling out.
13. If an item you purchase develops a fault after 30 days use, we will seek to help you repair the product. Please be aware, consumable items are considered to be Toe Stops, Bushings, Wheels, Bearings and Skate Laces and excluded from the > 30-day repair offer.
14. Customised items (including customised chassis, build your own skates and build your own Bauers) are excluded from this returns policy. A credit note will be offered to all customised orders.
15. If you have purchased an item from another retailer and return it to Quad-Skates.co.uk with a fault, this will be determined as fraud and notified with legal action.