These plates are amazing! Great quality for the price and allows for much more movement. Bargin!
Hands down the best skate plate. Price is low and quality exceeds more expensive models (suregrip/powerdyne). Great tracking/moves on these with a perfect truck set up. Who ever says weight is a factor is an idiot - these are light enough for speed and great stability when moving. Handsdown the best skate plates on the market today. Buy some now!
03. Brites Custom Skate Platez
BRAND NEW and Exclusive to Quad-Skates.co.uk
Brites Skate Platez are a sports-rated, ultra-durable, lightweight and hybrid fitting plate, bringing the most popular features for the best-selling skate plates in one product.
For the first time ever, Brites Skate Platez allows skaters to select your preferred colour scheme, allowing all components to be colour customised. You can choose your preferred Skate Plate, Trucks, Toe Stops/Skate Plugz, Bushings and Pivot Cups - allowing endless colour possibilities when building your perfect pair of Brites Skate Platez!
This item is fully customisable and can be mix and matched to suit your preferred colour scheme. If this is too much, we have a range of off the shelf items available here >> BRITES SKATE PLATEZ <<
- 10-degree truck angle with the best stability for outdoor/indoor recreational skater
- Lightweight reinforced (super strong) nylon plate suitable for recreational skating
- Direct replacement for Playmaker and Pro8 Plates (no need to drill new holes)
- 8mm Standard Silver Trucks (choose from 10 different colours)
- Colour Matched Bushings (choose from 10 different colours)
- Colour Matched Toe Stops/Skate Plugz (choose from 10 different colours)
- Colour Matched Pivot Cups (choose from 10 different colours)
- Add Colour Plates for only £10 (9 colours to choose)
- Add Colour Matched Trucks for only £4.99
- Add a fixing kit (required for new boot installs) for only £4.99
- Upgrade to Brites Super PU Bushings (various ratings available) for only £5.99
- Add Skate Heels in 10 different colours for only £5.99
- Hot-swappable with Playmaker and Pro8 Plates - no need to drill new holes
- Remove the 8mm fixing kit bolt securing the existing plate to the boot (You may need to remove wheels/axles to ease clearance)
- Swap with the Brites Skate Platez (You'll notice all the holes line up perfectly)
- Re-tighten 8mm nut to secure.
- If you need to drill new holes for a fresh install, check out our guide here >> BLOG PAGE <<
Sold in pairs (two plates) only