Terms & Conditions
Sales and Shop Policies
Due to the increased number of fraudulent transactions, IP addresses will be tracked and recorded for fraudulent and anti-social purposes. Transactions or anti-social communications will be reported anti-fraud / credit card/police as a measure to reduce the number of online fraudulent/anti-social transactions.
All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we do not supply the goods for any reason we will not charge you for these and we will refund any money already paid for them. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
All products supplied are covered by the terms and conditions of the manufacturers guarantee for a period of 90 Days. This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse. In addition routine maintenance (cleaning or servicing of skates), consumables (toe stops, bearings, laces, batteries) and cosmetic damage are not covered by the manufacturers' warranty. This does not affect your statutory rights. All claims for warranty items are subject to fair wear and tear inspection by Quad-Skates.co.uk or an independent inspector.
PLEASE BE AWARE: Al items of sports equipment, wear and tear may lead to failure of your skates. You are responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of your skates and required to check all nuts and bolts are tightened before each use.
Goods are charged at price shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order and are inclusive of VAT. Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are excluded (E&OE). Orders will be processed at our published prices, otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding.
Returns and Cancellation Policy
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days from delivery. You must notify us by phone or email of your intention to cancel within 14 days from delivery. After notification, we will issue you a returns number that you must quote on the paperwork when returning the goods.
- Goods must be returned 'AS SOLD' in the original packaging with all components and accessories.
- Goods must be complete, unused, and in 'AS NEW' condition (eg if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way) and must be re-packaged as received.
- Goods must be returned to our Returns Department within 14 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of un-wanted and non-faulty items after the 14 days.
- Any 'FREE GIFTS' with the products must also be returned.
- Item(s) described as faulty or broken will be repaired or replaced with a new item, depending whether a suitable item can be sought.
For more information on your statutory rights, please visit this web link > HERE
Full refund of the cost of the goods is wholly conditional upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns department to check for completeness and correct product return.
- Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging including all accessories and in a re-sellable condition: You will be refunded the full invoice amount less cost of delivery.
- Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging but with accessories missing: You will be refunded the full Invoice price - less inclusive delivery charges and cost of missing accessories.
- Goods received back not in a re-sellable condition: We are unable to accept these back under the above terms and the goods will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to you.
- Goods sold and received faulty, damaged or incorrect will be refunded including the full cost of carriage.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to pursue any contravention of our Terms and Conditions. This specifically relates to authorised or unauthorised refunds by us or a third party where items are returned incomplete, visible signs of wear and tear or items broken.
In the event of an unauthorised refund, you will receive an invoice for the items deemed a breach of our Terms and Conditions, for the replacement value of the items presenting damage or wear and tear. A 14-day invoice will be sent for you to complete payment. Failure to fulfil the payment may warrant further action including a Small Claims Court action / MoneyClaim Online for the full amount plus court and administration fees.
In the unlikely event of complaints about our service or products by phone, e-mail or letter, then it will be dealt with promptly (we will reply within 5 working days). It will then be dealt with confidentially and effectively.
Your Statutory rights are not affected by any of the store policies listed above.